Mandarin Oriental, Geneva
Tranquility and style by the river Rhone. In the heart of the city center and walking distance to all major sights.
The Mandarin Oriental, Geneva occupies an enviable location in this financial and cultural capital — on the right bank of the River Rhône, just steps from business and shopping districts. Inside, you'll feel worlds removed from the city's pace. Silk, Italian marble, parquet and leather commingle in this refined masterpiece. For those wishing to combine business and leisure, consider a Junior Terrace Suite on the top floor, with a private terrace and unparalleled views. The two restaurants, bar and lobby by lauded interior designer Adam Tihany have received great acclaim.
Hotel TipThe on-site Beauty Studio was developed in partnership with renowned Swiss luxury spa brand L.RAPHAEL and offers an exclusive range of carefully chosen body and beauty treatments.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1992
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 CHF Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, valid in Cafe Calla, MO Bar, room service, minibar, except Rasoi Restaurant)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Geneva
of 1 guests