Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens
A Member of Connoisseurs Scotland
One Devonshire Gardens is set in one of Scotland’s most stylish and romantic locations. A luxury five-star boutique hotel with that little bit more, it is set in a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the vibrant West End of Glasgow, and offers 49 timelessly styled bedrooms and stunning suites. The buildings have been carefully converted in order to retain many of their original Victorian features. The three-AA-rosette Bistro, located at the heart of the hotel, is elegant, intimate and atmospheric, and where you will find fresh, seasonal and locally sourced produce. It’s about enjoying à la carte dining in a warm and relaxing setting.
Hotel TipThe Luxury Townhouse Suite is exceptional; it includes a four-poster bedroom, separate living room, large marble bathroom, Jacuzzi bath, aqua TV, walk-in shower and sauna, private gym and access to a secret garden.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2005
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- 12 Noon early check-in/4 pm late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary rose champagne afternoon tea per couple ( £60 value). Plus complimentary glass of champagne with lunch/dinner if dining at the hotel ($30 value).
- A one-way complimentary chauffeur driven transfer between Hotel du Vin and Glasgow Airport for bookings of 3 nights or more
- Complimentary Wi-Fi