Hotel Punta Islita
The authentic Costa Rica experience...
Most active travelers are drawn to the natural playground that is Costa Rica. Heed the call and check into Hotel Punta Islita on Guanacaste's Nicoya Peninsula. Terraced into a hillside from summit to sea cove, the hotel is a hospitable setting to return to after a day of ziplining in the dry tropical forest, horseback riding, surfing, hiking, bird-watching or simply lounging on the beach. Choose a romantic suite for its private deck with Jacuzzi and hypnotic ocean views; double rooms, spacious casitas and family villas are also available. Don't miss the Casa Spa, where treatments use organic ingredients from the hotel gardens.
Hotel TipThe hotel pioneered a responsible tourism program in Costa Rica that encourages the preservation of local cultures and natural resources.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 08 Aug 2002
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability ( Villas are excluded)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $50 USD equivalent Spa Services credit per stay (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Unlimited Green Fee during length of stay, excludes cart rental
- A Dessert or Ceviche Trio Sampler for two, once per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Punta Islita
of 3 guests