Castello del Nero Hotel & SPA
A 12th century castle in the Tuscan countryside offering local gastronomy and an ESPA center.
When you can't quite decide which of Italy's glorious cities to visit, a stay at Castello Del Nero Hotel & Spa will answer the question for you. This elegant retreat in the Chianti wine region is a short drive to Florence and Siena (ask your advisor for a complimentary shuttle schedule). After you explore those cultural epicenters, take time to discover the hotel's facilities and enjoy the Michelin-star restaurant La Torre and the Tuscan La Taverna. Within this 12th-century castle, each room boasts a unique layout, style and décor. The designer ESPA offers the latest in holistic and bespoke treatments from around the world.
Hotel TipThe hotel's chef not only invents creative fare for La Torre restaurant, but also presides over the hotel's cooking classes.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2007
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast already included in rates
- $ 50 USD SPA Credit per room (not valid on products and hairstyle services) AND $50 USD Food & Beverage Credit per room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 4 nights or more: Complimentary daily access to ESPA Heat Experiences
- For stays of 6 nights or more in Suite: Additional $50 SPA credit per room per stay (not valid on products and hairstyle service), $50 Food & Beverage credit per room per stay.
Reviews and Recommendations for Castello del Nero Hotel & SPA
of 9 guests