- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast already included in rates
- 60 Euro SPA credit to be utilized during stay (valid only for treatments and not for retail products, not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary entrance to Villa Carlotta and its Botanical Gardens
- Complimentary WiFi for entire stay
- Italian wine tasting at L’Escale Fondue & Wine Bar (3 flights of wine)
- Free entrance to Villa Carlotta and its Botanical Gardens
- With minimum of 5-nights stay, 30 minutes Boat Tour on board the Water Limo RUY, the Grand Hotel's very own period lancia boat to discover the Lake's magic in exclusive style
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Grand Hotel Tremezzo
of 7 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
A MUST STAY
Reviewed on: 17 Aug 2013
We traveled around Italy for approximately one month and stayed in many locations. Grand Hotel Tremezzo was bar none my favorite hotel. The view from the room and from every dining are is second to none. The food and service was outstanding and the beach/pool areas were fantastic. Our family enjoyed our stay of 5 days here thoroughly and will definitely be going back.
Travel Advisor: Beth Jenkins
Reviewed on: 09 May 2014
Lovely setting on Lake Como-about the most beautiful place I have ever been. Food almost too good to be true, lovely traditional building, wonderful staff. Loved the indoor pool for relaxation after a day of touring.
Travel Advisor: Jennifer Wilson-Buttigieg
Expert friendly service!
Reviewed on: 23 Sep 2014
Another great 5 star hotel recommended by Patsy! I have never stayed in a 5 star hotel before, and you can really tell the difference!
Travel Advisor: Patsy Sowa
la dolce vita
Reviewed on: 12 Jul 2017
Tremezzo is such a beautiful, charming hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. All the hotel service people are kind and attentive with a warmth and flair that speaks to Italy's wonderful cultural life. Our view from our lakefront room was spectacular with a front row seat to evening fireworks one evening, a special highlight.
Travel Advisor: Jan Hammond
By: Malcolm family
Reviewed on: 28 Jul 2017
Totally awesome! Beautiful location and great service
Perfect honeymoon hotel
Reviewed on: 10 Nov 2017
Grand hotel tremezzo was the perfect place to begin our honeymoon. The staff, location, and food could not have been better. The staff was extremely attentive and help us out with anything we needed. The best part was the location, we felt like we could access a number of towns via ferry and not feel like we were wasting time traveling. Will definitely try and stay here every time I go to Lake Como. 10/10.
Travel Advisor: Martha Gaughen
By: J. Diamond
Reviewed on: 30 Oct 2017
The hotel was perfect in every way. The property, service, view and location were all wonderful.
Travel Advisor: Susan Morley