Il San Pietro di Positano
On a cliff overlooking the bay of Positano, Il San Pietro di Positano affords views of the coastline as far away as the Faraglioni of Capri. Outside, guests are invited to take in the beauty that surrounds them, from the Lattari Mountain vistas to the resplendent gardens to the private beach. At day's end, the Zass Restaurant awaits, always tempting with its Michelin-star cuisine. Take full advantage of your location — there is a private dock for guests arriving by yacht; a complimentary yacht tour of the Amalfi Coast; a 24-hour free shuttle to Positano; and, by arrangement, a water taxi to the center of town.
Hotel TipPlay tennis at one of the most fascinating courts in the world, located between the high cliffs and the sea.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Aug 2006
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in room guests in restaurant
- $50 USD credit at the hotel’s sophisticated and intimate Spa (once during the stay, no cash value if not redeemed in full, max 1 per room)
- Bottle of Italian Prosecco served chilled on the room private terrace, upon arrival
- 2 Rubinos (Raspberries and Prosecco cocktails), served in the room, upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Il San Pietro di Positano
of 9 guests