Beau-Rivage boasts magnificent views of the lake and the alps. Private owned hotel since 1865.
Beau-Rivage, unique and different, masters the harmony between its historic classic atmosphere and a vibrant modern touch. The new celestial floor offers breathtaking views over Lake Geneva, its water fountain and the Mont-Blanc. Spectacular rooms and brand-new duplexes and suites that measure up to 250 square meters, with a private spa bathed in daylight, exceptional views, unique volumes and comfortable beds from which you can admire the stars. Its Michelin-star restaurant, Le Chat-Botté, serves modern French cuisine and offers a unique experience at the chef's table with a special menu prepared by Dominique Gauthier.
Hotel TipThe hotel is within walking distance of exclusive shops and Old Town; private limousine transfers and excursions can be arranged.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 27 Nov 2000
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 value voucher per stay for the gastronomic restaurant Le Chat-Botté or The Bar on weekends
- Homemade chocolates in room
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Beau-Rivage, Geneva
of 3 guests