Villa Roma Imperiale
Sophisticated travelers flock to the town of Forte dei Marm, on the Tuscan coast, for its azure seas, sandy beaches and views of the Apuan Alps. Their home away from home? Villa Roma Imperiale, well loved for its bright accommodations, sunny colors (and disposition) and flower-bedecked grounds. The exclusive villa is just steps from the beach and the town center. Breakfast is available in your room or on the beautiful patio with an amazing view of the pool, and a small menu tempts with Mediterranean-style salads throughout the day. In the evening, mingle with other guests in the lounge or bar, enjoying conversation and cocktails.
Hotel TipSmall touches will make all the difference during your stay, from Afternoon Tea with homemade cakes to a selection of late-night teas and infusions.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2008
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Welcome gift in room upon arrival
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary bicycle rental for two for duration of stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi