The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Contemporary version of a Gilded Age mountainside manor with a legacy of glamour.
You’ll find plenty to do at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. The year-round resort exudes a Gilded Age glamour that befits its prestigious location at the base of Aspen Mountain. After an adventurous day of skiing or hiking, treat yourself to an oxygen-infused facial and enjoy the elaborate amenities of Remède Spa, like the oxygen lounge, steam caves, cold plunges, hot tubs, fitness center, and the Confluence waterfall. Indulge in one of the resort's three food and beverage offerings, which include the Velvet Buck, the hotel's signature restaurant featuring modern mountain cuisine; Chefs Club; and Mountain Social Cocktail Bar & Lounge.
Hotel TipChefs Club features a seasonal, innovative menu features 20 signature dishes from 20 star chefs, including Eric Ripert, Daniel Boulud, Mario Batali and Marcus Samuelsson, among others.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1996
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.
- Full breakfast in restaurant for up to 2 in-room guests, applicable in Velvet Buck* restaurant only (max value of $60 per day). Not applicable in Chefs Club.
- Welcome note accompanied by fresh fruit bowl and mineral water. (A personalized welcome note may be requested to accompany the amenity)
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid in Chef's Club by Food & Wine)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The St. Regis Aspen Resort
of 5 guests