The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice
Hotel is closed for renovation and will reopen early 2019.
In a peaceful corner of the city, five historic buildings dating back to the 17th through 19th centuries comprise The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice. Modern travelers love the easy access to the Piazza San Marco, fabulous shopping and the beaches of Lido. Dine waterside at In Acqua, work out in the Westin WORKOUT® fitness center, ask the concierge to arrange a golf excursion or sit in the Bar Tiepolo on the Grand Canal Terrace and watch the world go by. It's easy to see why this five-star gem has been the recipient of numerous accolades.
Hotel TipJoggers can follow various routes detailed on the hotel's complimentary running maps, designed by Runner's World magazine.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 1998
- THE HOTEL IS CLOSED FOR RENOVATION AND WILL REOPEN EARLY 2019
- For 2019:
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applicable in Cusina Restaurant only)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice
of 7 guests