Bauer Palazzo, the famed hotel just steps from St. Mark’s Square, is beloved for its carved-stucco ceilings, gilt-framed mirrors and Murano glass chandeliers — and for the brightness and openness of its redesigned rooms and suites. Some have traditional furnishings, like plush button-tufted couches, and others have more contemporary décor; suites on the top floor have a charming Italian design. The views are grand from the terrace of the De Pisis Restaurant. Enjoy an aperitif at the Bar Canale Terrace and a jazz concert at BBar lounge. The “7th Sky” Terrace offers the most amazing view of the city, from the Grand Canal to the Alps.
Hotel TipReserve the outdoor rooftop Jacuzzi for two and soak in the panorama, get fit in the gym with a personal trainer or relax with one of the exclusive SPA treatments.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 04 Jan 2000
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests in Settimo Cielo Lounge (at outdoor terrace when available)
- A $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary internet access
Reviews and Recommendations for Bauer Palazzo
of 7 guests