Villa Montana Hotel & Spa
For those seeking a culture-rich vacation with a hefty side of luxe living, Villa Montaña Hotel & Spa delivers. Set on a hilltop overlooking Morelia, known as “the aristocrat of Mexico's colonial cities,” the hotel boasts 36 villa-style suites, each individually designed and all with working fireplaces and modern amenities. Designed as a "mini village," the hotel features numerous paths that meander through gardens adorned with statuary and stonework motifs. From here, it's easy to explore Morelia, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for the artistry of its stonemasonry and pink quarrystone buildings.
Hotel TipThe spa offers a variety of tradition-based treatments, such as a mezcal-based facial and a hydrating Mayan mud bath.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Sep 2007
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily served in restaurant or room service for up to 2 in-room guests
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay. (Necessary to book in advance.)
- Access to Sauna (30 minutes) once per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi