The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
The city's only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Four Star hotel
In one of the country's best-loved cities, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is one of the top landmark hotels. This bastion of gracious service and unabashed luxury sits on Nob Hill, just blocks from Union Square and the renowned Ferry Building Marketplace. Inside the AAA Five Diamond hotel, you'll find 336 guestrooms, suites and Club Level, all of which have undergone a complete transformation in design, with custom furnishings and modern-yet-timeless décor. Enjoy world-renowned cuisine in the signature restaurant, Parallel 37. The full-service spa features revitalizing facials, body treatments and massage therapies.
Hotel TipBe sure to reserve a room on the Club Level; the Club Lounge is the only luxury hotel club lounge in San Francisco.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1995
- Upgrade to next room category (excluding Club Lounge), if available and at the time of check-in
- An American Breakfast Credit for two daily, up to $64 including tax (Including Parallel 37 or In-Room Dining)
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, available for Parallel 37, Lobby Lounge and in-rrom dining only. Not valid for Room & Tax or Valet Parking)
- Early check-in, late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary In-Room Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
of 10 guests