With up to 20 guests at a time, Royal Malewane, set on a private reserve within the greater Kruger area, assures you a delightfully exclusive safari experience. Mornings begin with a ranger-accompanied game drive to search for the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino), followed by a leisurely breakfast; a combination of an afternoon/night game drive is also offered. Explore the camp and discover the library, shop and spa/gym facility. Africa House is a private bush paradise two minutes from the main lodge. A central courtyard and collection of artwork make this ideal for the discerning lover of the exotic and the exclusive.
Hotel TipAfrica House is perfect for multigenerational groups or friends going on safari together, with six luxurious bedrooms, multiple common areas and a private staff. –Cristina Buaas Houston, Texas
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2005
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (not applicable to Royal Suites or Africa House)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary one way transfer from HDS airport for 1-3 guests.
- 15% discount off all massages at the Royal Malewane Spa
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi