- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (up to Deluxe Room Category)
- Continental breakfast daily served in restaurant for up to two in-room guests
- One lunch for two at any Loews Portofino Bay Hotel restaurant (excluding Bice Ristorante), during your stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities, Amenity can only be redeemed at a Loews Portofino Bay Hotel operated restaurant. Cannot be exchanged for a Credit. Room Service does not apply)
- 20% discount at the Mandara Spa for a service of $100 or more.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Please note: Amenities are not available with any other restricted discount or promotional rates, group bookings.
Reviews and Recommendations for Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
of 3 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 20 Oct 2016
We checked in to the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel just prior to Hurricane Matthew. The hotel staff was absolutely amazing. They took such good care of us when the parks were closed. They had activities, games and movies set up for the kids. They had a really nice buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner available since all the restaurants were closed. We were so impressed, we will not stay anywhere else near Universal. Plus, the hotel is in walking distance to the parks, which was perfect!
Travel Advisor: Regina Kubica
Great hotel, great location
Reviewed on: 19 Nov 2016
Awesome hotel, we loved being so close to Universal/CityWalk but being in a quiet hotel, pool with the slide was great for the kids. The staff was all super friendly and helpful.
Travel Advisor: Robert Merlin
Reviewed on: 21 Jan 2017
This hotel was perfect for our family vacation to Universal. Upon arrival, the staff was amazing; check in was a breeze; the room was perfect for our family of 5 & anything we requested was brought to our room within minutes. The restaurants were great with many choices. The pools were beautiful & very well maintained. The grounds were immaculate at all times! It's so easy to get to the Universal front gates or to Universal city walk either along the foot path that is well lit & kept clean or by water taxi which runs all the time (& the girls just loved it!). By far, the best hotel we have stayed at for so many reasons....staff, decor, amenities....it was all perfectly wonderful!
Travel Advisor: Lisa and Nancy Zupancic