Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo
Fasano, Sao Paulo, Brazil, GRU
Already famed in Brazil for gourmet restaurants, the Fasano family has opened the Hotel Fasano São Paulo. As discreet as it is posh, the red-brick hotel is in the city's most fashionable neighborhood, the Jardins district. Lending to the hotel’s exclusive air, a fleet of executive cars is available for airport transfers and trips to restaurants owned by the Fasanos. The penthouse health club is a favorite, with its swimming pool, ofuro baths, sauna and fitness center; the views of the city are jaw-dropping. Stop in at the Baretto bar for national and international jazz acts. The Michelin-star Fasano Retaurant can’t be missed.
Hotel TipTaste the award-winning cuisine at the Fasano restaurant, long considered the best Italian restaurant in South America.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2007
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 4PM Late check out guaranteed
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo
of 2 guests