InterContinental Paris Le Grand
Celebrating the authentic spirit of Paris!
InterContinental Paris Le Grand truly celebrates the authentic spirit of Paris, with a style inspired by Napoleon III. Facing the magnificent Opera Garnier, the hotel is perfectly situated just steps from the famous department stores and the luxury boutiques of Place Vendôme. Rooms and suites are sumptuously decorated in the style of the Second French Empire and offer exceptional city views. Club InterContinental overlooks Opera Garnier and provides a stylish, private space where guests can relax and enjoy many complimentary personalized services, including breakfast and food and beverages throughout the day.
Hotel TipCafé de la Paix is renowned for its Second Empire décor and offerings of quintessential French cuisine.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2004
- Automatic upgrade at time of booking from Classic to Superior room. Upgrade on arrival subject to availability for other categories
- Daily Buffet breakfast for up to three in-room guests, in private dining room of Club Lounge, or guests may breakfast at Café de la Paix for a discounted rate of 35€ per person, per day.
- Guaranteed free access to the private Club Lounge with complimentary use of all its services: (normal cost of access is 150 EUR per night)
- VIP welcome amenities and letter
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- 25% discount on rack rate suite from Ambassador Suite upon availability
- Voucher for 20% discount at spa on any treatment
- Complimentary internet access
Reviews and Recommendations for InterContinental Paris Le Grand
of 32 guests