Most wonderful views of the Amalfi coast, very personalized service with award winning team.
Palazzo Avino, formerly known as Palazzo Sasso, is a stunning, deluxe five-star hotel on Italy’s famous Amalfi Coast. Originally a 12th-century villa built for an esteemed Italian noble family, the property has been tastefully refurbished to the highest standards while retaining its medieval and baroque features. Accommodations are sumptuous and comprise 32 guestrooms and 11 suites. There is an outdoor swimming pool and a magnificent rooftop sun terrace with hydromassage plunge pools. The hotel boasts a private beach club exclusively for hotel guests, offering full sea access, with a casual restaurant and a small swimming pool.
Hotel TipFrom May to October, take the complimentary shuttle to the “Clubhouse by the Sea” beach club and dine at the casual restaurant.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 20 May 1999
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes products)
- Free access to the hotel SPA every day during the stay, including: hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam bath, aromathic showers (15 EUR value per person, per day)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- A complimentary departure gift
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Palazzo Avino
of 9 guests