Chatham Bars Inn
Chatham Bars Inn Resort & Spa
One of New England's most honored and historic getaways, Cape Cod, encompasses 17th-century towns and the spectacular Cape Cod National Seashore. Opened in 1914, Chatham Bars Inn overlooks a private, quarter-mile beach and has a fleet of boats for sportfishing, sailing and day trips to Nantucket Island. An award-winning spa and four dining options, as well as an eight-acre farm that supplies the hotel's fresh produce, make this resort one to which generations of families have returned.
Hotel TipDon’t miss the beachside Lobster Clambakes, a quintessential Cape Cod experience.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2007
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests in restaurant
- Spa Amenity in room on arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availbility
- Champagne and seasonal food amenity in room on arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Chatham Bars Inn
of 14 guests