Sundance Mountain Resort
Create the Sundance Experience
Owned by Robert Redford since 1969, Sundance Mountain Resort is a year-round mountain escape dedicated to preserving its natural surroundings and delivering transformational experiences to its guests. The 100 cottages nestled at the base of 12,000-foot Mount Timpanogos offer easy access to downhill and cross-country skiing and snowboarding in the wintertime, and mountain biking, fly-fishing, horseback riding, art classes and, as of recent, the third-longest ziptour in the country during the spring, summer and fall. The award-winning restaurants and spa contribute to the diverse amenities of this quiet mountain village and resort.
Hotel TipSundance provides two complimentary ski passes per room, per night.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2008
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served at the restaurant
- $100 USD Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Two Free ski or lift passes per room, per night.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Sundance Mountain Resort
of 1 guests