Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Situated along the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok has captured hearts and minds since first opening its doors in 1876. The hotel has welcomed countless dignitaries and other distinguished guests, who appreciate its sumptuous ambience and unsurpassed attention to detail. Take a shuttle boat ride across the river to the award-winning spa, a century-old teakwood temple of well-being. Bangkok’s oldest hotel kitchen will share its secrets with you in the Thai Cooking School, or let their experts do the work in a variety of venues. Sala Rim Naam serves up authentic cuisine along with Thai dancing.
Hotel TipAmong the best parts of relaxing around the pool is nibbling the little snacks you receive throughout the day. You may not even need lunch!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 31 Dec 1998
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests in Verandah restaurant
- One complimentary Thai Buffet Lunch for up to two persons at Sala Rim Naam, once during stay (excluding beverages )
- Early check-in/late check-out,subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
of 9 guests