Hotel Ritz Madrid
Fashionable in every respect, Hotel Ritz Madrid is a landmark of elegance in this fair city. Savvy travelers and locals alike enjoy the palatial hotel for its proximity to the Prado and the Thyssen Museum, as well as for its lavish interiors. Consider booking a Deluxe Suite, boasting handmade carpets, embroidered bed linens and vast views of the Prado, the gardens or La Plaza de la Lealtad. Downstairs, the renowned Goya Restaurant awaits to tempt you with creative Spanish delicacies. Treat yourself with our traditional Afternoon Tea or discover our famous "DalíTin" cocktail (Dalí's heritage!).
Hotel TipTry the DalíTini Cocktail, a delicious concoction made with Martini Bianco, Cointreau and vodka garnished with cherry pulp. ?Melissa McKinley Plano, Texas
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2000
Hotel Ritz, Madrid will close
from 28th February 2018 for an extensive restoration, which is expected to
complete by late 2019.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Ritz American breakfast daily for up to 2 in-room guests
- A Welcome Amenity
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applicable for Lunch or Dinner in Goya Restaurant or Terrace when open in season)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For 1 Bedroom Suite bookings on up: Complimentary round trip airport transfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Ritz Madrid
of 10 guests