Hospes Palacio del Bailio
Andalusia hides a treasure, the Hospes Palacio del Bailío
In the historic heart of Córdoba, Hospes Palacio del Bailio is housed in a former palace dating back to the 16th century. Interiors mix Andalusian character with modern detailing: Eighteenth-century murals and freestanding tubs are accented with velvets blending with natural stone. Spend peaceful hours in the hotel’s Bodyna Spa, where you’ll find the entrance to Roman baths and treatment cabins opening into a courtyard flanked by Roman columns. Arbequina takes inspiration from the past, resulting in a style of avant-garde gastronomy. Enjoy Javier Moreno’s cuisine on a terrace. Sip aperitifs while looking at the Roman villa.
Hotel TipThe ruins of an ancient Roman villa have been preserved and are visible through an inset glass floor in Restaurant Arbequina.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2009
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in restaurant
- Visit of the Roman remains of the Roman House dated 1 A.C., preserved by the hotel
- A complimentary Tapas Tasting Menu served in Andalussian Courtyard for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hospes Palacio del Bailio
of 3 guests