Olissippo Lapa Palace
Lapa Palace - a resort feeling within the city centre
Sitting regally on a hilltop overlooking dreamy Lisbon and its River Tagus, Olissippo Lapa Palace offers just 109 guestrooms in an intimate, casually elegant atmosphere. Aristocrats, politicians and celebrities have long been drawn here for the views, as well as the plush accommodations. Whether you choose the original palace or the garden wing, each room has a terrace that overlooks the garden or the river. Chef Pimenta waits to impress you at the Lapa Restaurant with his rich Mediterranean cuisine incorporating the best local products.
Hotel TipRio Tejo Bar overlooking the River Tagus is one of Lisbon’s best retreats for evening drinks or Afternoon Tea.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 13 Oct 1998
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast in Monsanto Room for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Half bottle of Porto wine and American cookies
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Olissippo Lapa Palace
of 5 guests