Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich
The Hotel is situated on one of the world's most elegant boulevards, Maximilian Strasse.
Since 1858, guests from all over the world have enjoyed the royal lineage of this glamorous grand hotel, originally built for King Maximilian II. It is located among luxurious shops in the most elegant part of the city, and Munich's sights and attractions are just a stroll away. The lavishly designed rooms and suites were carefully updated throughout the centuries, never losing their inimitable charm and history. Head to the enchanted paradise of Kempinski The Spa on the top floor to take in the stunning city skyline views and state-of-the-art facilities, or enjoy Young Bavarian Cuisine at the Schwarzreiter Restaurant & Tagesbar.
Hotel TipBeginning in early January, a team of designers will begin a refurbishment to our renowned dining rooms and iconic Jahreszeiten Bar.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Feb 2005
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Valid through Superior Suites)
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid for SPA products, merchandise and shuttles / transfers.)
- Virtuoso guests confirming a Superior Suite or above, enjoy complimentary one-way limousine transfer
- For stays of three or more nights: Upgrade at the time of booking, subject to availability (valid through Superior Suite)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich
of 9 guests