The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. blends contemporary style with legendary Ritz-Carlton service. In its fashionable West End locale, you are moments from the central Business District, Embassy Row and historical landmarks, including the White House, Lincoln Memorial and Smithsonian museums. The 300 guestrooms are elegantly appointed in a comfortable and spacious ambience. The Ritz-Carlton Club® Lounge is at an exclusive level of luxury and privacy. Energize at the Equinox Sports Club, the 100,000-square-foot fitness/spa facility; dine in the vibrant Westend Bistro; or relax with a cocktail and small bites in the Quadrant Lounge.
Hotel TipStop by the lobby from 5:30 to 6:30pm. The hotel?s Presidential Cookies showcase the favorite cookie of past and present U.S. presidents each evening. Take a recipe card with you to try them at home.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Feb 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One 30 minute "Jet lag" massage per room - subject to availability, advanced appointment (only valid for Executive Suite, Club Suite and Presidential Suite)
- 10% discount on all The Ritz-Carlton Spa retail products (Susanne Kaufmann & ESPA products)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
of 4 guests