Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
The Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin. Discover a living legend.
Berlin has never looked as good as from your perch at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin. Business and leisure travelers alike find respite in the hotel’s 307 guestrooms and 78 luxurious suites, with their exquisite designs, materials and colors. The illustrious Restaurant Quarré and the two-Michelin-star Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer beckon, with their fine fare and spectacular views of the Brandenburg Gate. More dining experiences await in the Pan-Asian Sra Bua. The 9,700-square-foot Adlon Spa by Resense is a lovely retreat from the busy city.
Hotel TipPass by the US Embassy and through Brandenburg Gate to reach Tiergarten Park, which hosts landscaped gardens, cafes, a boating lake, a beer garden and the Berlin Zoo.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 12 Dec 2000
- Upgrade to next category at time of booking (higher upgrades upon availability at time of check in)
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests in Restaurant Bel Etage (additonal charge for room service)
- 80 Euro hotel credit to be utilized during stay - Not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full. Valid toward F&B (Restaurant Quarré, Restaurant Sra Bua, Lobby Bar, Minibar, Room Service) or spa services (as of minimum spend of EUR 190.00)
- Seasonal welcome amenity (usually, nuts, dried fruits and chocolates)
- Guaranteed late check-out at 2 pm, early check-in, subject to availability
- Free telephone calls (local and international)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
of 16 guests