Villa Kennedy, a Rocco Forte hotel
Built in 1901 to house a banking family, Villa Kennedy was carefully updated and opened as a hotel in 2006 with the addition of new wings that formed a central courtyard garden, unique in Frankfurt. Behind the historic sandstone facade, you’ll find contemporary yet understated decor with neutral and beige tones. Guestrooms are some of the city’s most spacious (ranging from 377 to more than 3,500 square feet) and many offer views over the central garden. The Villa Spa offers four levels of revitalization, and Gusto restaurant serves excellent Italian fare. Stop by JFK Bar, where they can mix just about any drink you might imagine.
Hotel TipThe hotel is only 10 minutes from Frankfurt international airport and offers packages including an anti-jet-lag massage and dining credits.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2006
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- €85 EUR Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Internet: 1 MB High Speed free of charge
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Villa Kennedy, a Rocco Forte hotel
of 2 guests