Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
You have arrived
The Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, Cape Cod's only Forbes Five Star resort, draws visitors from the world over to its New England setting overlooking Pleasant Bay and the Atlantic. Wequassett’s pristine white buildings and tidy clapboard cottages are nestled on sea-facing bluffs and 27 acres of gardens, marshes and woodlands. Guestrooms — many with water views — are decorated in elegant country style; dining across five venues is polished and posh. The neighboring exclusive Cape Cod National Golf Club allows play for resort guests. Tennis, watersports and a children’s club round out the many available activities.
Hotel TipThe resort’s finest offering is the Round Cove Suite, a one-bedroom jewel with unparalleled water views.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2009
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests in restaurant
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Chocolates upon arrival for 1st time guests, Food & Beverage amenity for repeat guests
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
of 4 guests