Spice Island Beach Resort
AAA Five Diamond Beachfront Resort Featuring All Inclusive Pricing
Set on the white sands of Grand Anse Beach in Grenada, this AAA Five-Diamond-rated, all-inclusive resort is owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG, along with his family. Experience a mix of suites on the beach, where guests can step from their terrace right onto their private patio, and suites with a private pool set in the gardens. Guests can enjoy beachside service while snacking on fresh fruits or relaxing poolside while overlooking the turquoise ocean. Rates include room service, fitness center access, yoga at our new Beach Yoga Pavilion, kids’ club, watersports, tennis on site and green fees at a nearby golf course.
Hotel TipThis eco-friendly resort has won awards for their green practices and features everything from non-chlorine pools and organic herb gardens to solar heating panels.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2008
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Valid ONLY from Anthurium Private Pool Suite to Sea Grape Suite)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests (included in rates)
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Golf Green Fees at nearby course
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi