Jumeirah Al Qasr
Al Qasr means 'The Palace' - and this hotel truly is the jewel in the crown of Madinat Jumeirah.
Nestled on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, Jumeirah Al Qasr, “The Palace” in Arabic, is a 294-room grand boutique hotel. The jewel in the crown of Madinat Jumeirah Resort, Jumeirah Al Qasr promises an authentic Arabian experience, with traditional wooden abra boats transporting guests to more than 40 world-class restaurants and bars. The resort boasts a re-creation of an ancient market, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, with 70-plus boutiques and galleries, a mile-long private stretch of beach, watersports, 19 indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Talise Fitness, the award-winning Talise Spa, and complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park.
Hotel TipJoin fellow yogis for an exclusive session of Sunset Yoga, held along the shores of Jumeirah Al Qasr.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Oct 2013
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Bottle of wine in room on arrival
- A complimentary dinner for up to two people per room in Arboretum, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities
- 60 minute Aromatherapy Spa Treatment and use of Talise Fitness facilities and fitness classes
- Access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi