San Ysidro Ranch
At San Ysidro Ranch, it's easy to hide away in one of 41 individually decorated cottages and suites, thoughtfully sited along the resort's hillside paths, neighboring the pleasant creek. Each offers a king-size bed, fireplace and patio, while the newest boast an outdoor hot tub and rain shower, as well as a flat-screen television. It's little wonder that John and Jackie Kennedy honeymooned here — to this day, the resort is legendary for its discreet personal service and stunning natural environment. The Stonehouse offers remarkable regional cuisine, with herbs and vegetables harvested from the on-site garden.
Hotel TipThe Stonehouse’s wine cellar, rich in local selections, is extra impressive, as it has won Wine Spectator’s “Grand Award”!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2006
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily in the Stonehouse, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- DUE TO THE DEVASTATING FIRES & MUD SLIDES, THE HOTEL IS CLOSED TO REPAIR AND REBUILD. COMPLETION DATE IS SCHEDULED FOR LATE AUGUST, 2019.
Reviews and Recommendations for San Ysidro Ranch
of 1 guests