- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability ( From Zen Grand to Zen Grand Pool / From Ambassador to Ambassador Pool / From Ambassador Pool to Grand Class )
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer ( From Airport to the Hotel ) . Must be arrange at least 48 hrs prior arrival through our Virtuoso Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org, one transportation confirmed per family (booking) arriving together.
- SPA Credit: $ 50 USD per person, per night SPA Bonus applicable on massages, facials and body wrap treatments with a duration of 50 min or more (Not transferable between guests, Not cumulative, Not redeemable for cash, Unused balances will not be refunded, Not combined with other Spa promotions, Not applicable on SPA Boutique products, Beauty Salon, Hydrotherapy Circuit, Not applicable on treatments available in SPA Cabanas (outdoor areas at Ambassador), Applicable on treatments with a duration of 50 min or more.
- A welcome bottle of tequila
- Early check-in/late check-out (Upon availability at Check-in)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Grand Velas Riviera Maya
of 2 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 23 Feb 2014
The finest and most fun family trip we have taken was to Grand Velas. The service, accommodations, food, spa, beach and everything else was wonderful. It is especially nice for children old enough to swim, and things to do for the whole family.
Travel Advisor: Martha Gaughen
Great Family Resort
By: Not provided
Reviewed on: 08 Mar 2014
Placed a more extensive review over at trip advisor. Great family resort. Excellent food (especially the dinners) as well as service. Kids club for our 4/6 year old was great. A notch below the 4 Seasons Punta Mita resort for overall experience but as far as all-inclusives the best we have been too so far.
Travel Advisor: Linda Terrill