The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Unparalleled accomodation in the South Pacific with personalized service and effortless elegance.
The St. Regis Bora Bora features Overwater Villas starting at 1,550 square feet, entirely air-conditioned, with large glass floor panels to reveal the translucent lagoon beneath, as well as spacious outdoor living. Suspended overwater is the Lagoon Restaurant, with views of Mount Otemanu, while Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s menu offers the finest dining experience. The St. Regis Butler service offers packing and unpacking, coffee and tea delivery with wake-up calls, champagne sabering and more. The Miri Miri Spa by Clarins, on its own private island and offering Tahitian- and Pacific Rim-inspired treatments, is a defining feature.
Hotel TipAsk your butler to wake you with morning coffee or tea — or full breakfast — served on the deck overlooking your pool and the ocean. It doesn’t get any better! –Donna Evans Greenwood Village, Co.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2007
- For 2020:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary round-trip boat transfers (to/from airport) for two guests
- 20% Discount on spa services , excluding spa packages, yoga classes and beauty products
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
of 5 guests