The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Unparalleled accommodations in the South Pacific with personalized service and effortless elegance.
The St. Regis Bora Bora features overwater villas starting at 1,550 square feet, entirely air conditioned, with large glass floor panels to reveal the translucent lagoon beneath, as well as spacious outdoor living. Suspended over water is the Lagoon Restaurant, with views of Mount Otemanu, while Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s menu offers the finest dining experience. The St. Regis Butler Service offers coffee and tea delivery with wake-up calls, Champagne sabering, and more. Visit Iridium Spa, on its own private island, for relaxing Tahitian and Pacific Rim-inspired treatments.
Hotel TipThe Oasis Pool is a hidden, quiet gem. Grab a couple of lounge chairs and call to have lunch and cocktails delivered poolside for a tranquil afternoon. –Carl Henderson Toronto, Ontario
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2007
- For 2020:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary round-trip boat transfers (to/from airport) for two guests
- 20% Discount on spa services , excluding spa packages, yoga classes and beauty products
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
of 5 guests