The Fairmont Banff Springs
The Castle in the Rockies
For more than 125 years, in-the-know travelers have flocked to Fairmont Banff Springs for a unique blend of chic sophistication and a rugged outdoor environment. Inside, take advantage of the Willow Stream Spa and countless dining opportunities. Stay in a Fairmont Gold room and enjoy private check-in and the exclusive Gold Lounge with complimentary hors d’oeuvres, honor bar and more. Outside, take your pick of golf, memorable skiing, gondola rides up the mountain or shopping and museum-hopping in the townsite. Later, retreat to your cozy guestroom and gaze at the natural splendor outside your window.
Hotel TipBook a room overlooking the Bow River Valley; the views are mesmerizing.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 16 Apr 2002
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in Restaurant
- $50 USD Per Person Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (Spa credit is redeemable towards any 60 or 90 minute body treatment, massage or facial. No cash value if not redeemed in full, credit is doubled for Single occupancy guests)
- Authentically local welcome gift
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Fairmont Banff Springs
of 9 guests