The Fairmont Banff Springs
The Castle in the Rockies
For more than 125 years, in-the-know travelers have flocked to Fairmont Banff Springs for a unique blend of chic sophistication and a rugged outdoor environment. Inside, take advantage of the Willow Stream Spa and countless dining opportunities. Stay in a Fairmont Gold room and enjoy private check-in and the exclusive Gold Lounge with complimentary hors d’oeuvres, honor bar and more. Outside, take your pick of golf, memorable skiing, gondola rides up the mountain or shopping and museum-hopping in the townsite. Later, retreat to your cozy guestroom and gaze at the natural splendor outside your window.
Hotel TipBook a room overlooking the Bow River Valley; the views are mesmerizing.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 16 Apr 2002
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in Restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Credit ($50 per person for double occupancy) to be used towards any 60 or 90 minute massage, body treatment or facial (No cash value if not redeemed in full.)
- Authentically local welcome gift
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Fairmont Banff Springs
of 10 guests