Owned and managed by Roberto E. Wirth, the fifth generation of a famous Swiss hotelier family, Hotel Hassler Roma stands at the top of the Spanish Steps as the epitome of “la dolce vita.” In the hotel’s 87 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites, you’ll find walk-in closets and classic or contemporary décor. The Hassler’s Michelin-star sixth-floor restaurant, Imàgo, is a city icon serving creative fare as delectable as the views. Equally enjoyable: a relaxing massage followed by a refreshing juice on the Amorvero SPA’s terrace.
Hotel TipThe Hassler Penthouse Suite offers the most breathtaking view over Rome.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2006
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in the restaurant (room service available with an extra 7EUR, per person, per delivery)
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid for room service or mini-bar)
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Hassler
of 29 guests