La Bobadilla, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
La Bobadilla, a Royal Hideaway hotel
With architecture reminiscent of a typical Andalusian village, the five-star La Bobadilla, a Royal Hideaway Hotel is striking. Just 67 spacious rooms, all with fine wood and marble and brick accents, house the fortunate guests who flock here for the natural beauty and the peace and quiet. The estate boasts its own Mediterranean chapel, flower-lined walkways and a luxurious 1,200-square-meter pool surrounded by palms. The spa is sublime, with its olive oil treatments and Finnish and Turkish saunas. Come evening, dine in one of two restaurants: La Finca for its creative cuisine or El Cortijo for its traditional Spanish offerings.
Hotel TipNearby Caviar de Riofrio offers one of the world’s highest-quality caviars, made from Europe’s only native sturgeon — Acipenser naccarii.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2006
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily served in the Breakfast Lounge (In-room Continental breakfast available for 8 Euro supplement)
- Welcome gift
- One private bath for two adults in the Suite Spa (one per stay) Valued at $100 USD
- Daily Entrance to spa water circuit
- Early check-in, late check-out, subject to availability.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Reservations in Suites will additionally have: Balinese Bed and bubble bath with a bottle of cava (only in Summer)
Reviews and Recommendations for La Bobadilla, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
of 1 guests