San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice
Exclusive island in Venice, retreat in the Venetian lagoon, for honeymooners, families, couples.
Set on a private island only ten minutes away by complimentary boat from St. Mark?s Square, San Clemente Palace Kempinski is your exclusive retreat in Venice. Lush gardens, antique courtyards and the historical church of San Clemente ? the former monastery ? take guests on a journey in time. The hotel?s spacious 190 rooms and suites overlook the lagoon or the centuries-old park, while the three restaurants and three bars serve up culinary delights ? perfectly in line with the traditions of Italian and Venetian cuisine.
Hotel TipRelax in the gardens and outdoor pool, then take the hotel?s private boat from this private island straight to St. Mark?s Square. ?David Lauwers Chicago, Illinois
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 14 Sep 2003
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (Upgrade valid until Venice Suite)
- Full Breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- A $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes mini-bar and room service charges)
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer (valid from Giardini Suite & above)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi