Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
The Height of Luxury in our Nation's Capital
On the Southwest waterfront with 373 guestrooms, 51 suites, 6 Signature Suites and an expansive Presidential Suite, the MO is walking distance to monuments, the National Mall and Smithsonian museums. Adjacent is District Wharf, an exciting new neighborhood of restaurants, shops and entertainment. Newly renovated guestrooms offer impressive views and relaxed elegance. Upgrade to Club for exclusive benefits and special amenities. The Forbes Four Star Spa offers an indoor swimming pool and fitness center. Indulge in East-meets-West cuisine at Muze, savor food and cocktails in Empress Lounge or try an omakase menu at Sushi Ogawa.
Hotel TipEnhance any stay with an upgrade to the exclusive eighth-floor Club, featuring all-day light fare and cocktails, private meeting space, expansive views and dedicated concierge services.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2004
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests or Continental in-room
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, Credit is not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
of 6 guests