Mandarin Oriental, New York
Simply the most striking and sophisticated New York City hotel.
With its breathtaking view of Columbus Circle, Central Park and the city skyline, Mandarin Oriental, New York is a prized address among discerning travelers. You'll be captivated by the stylish accommodations (such as the restyled suites), gourmet dining at contemporary Asiate, the vibrant atmosphere and stylish cocktails at The Aviary NYC and the menu of rejuvenating therapies at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York. Indulge in the VIP Spa Suite, with its private steam and sauna facilities, deep soaking tub and working fireplace. What better place to enjoy one of the spa's signature Time Rituals™, tailored to your preferences and your body's needs.
Hotel TipWith direct access to the Time Warner Center Restaurant, Bar Collection and Dizzy's Jazz Club via guest elevators, the hotel becomes a destination within itself.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2003
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (Valid room to room or suite to suite only. Upgrade already reflected in GDS rates)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, for use in Asiate and in-room dining)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, New York
of 4 guests