L'Andana in Tuscany, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World
Fans of Tuscany, look no further: Maremma is your place. Here, rolling hills with vineyards and olive groves meet the white-sand beaches and clear-blue waters of the Mediterranean coast. Once the residence of the Duke of Tuscany, today L'Andana is a one-of-a-kind resort set on a 1,250-acre estate. The hotel's bedrooms and suites overlook vineyards and olive groves. A two-Michelin-stars chef looks after the dining experience, starting with a lavish breakfast. Other pleasures include a tennis court, a driving range, a pampering ESPA and a peaceful swimming pool. However, it may be the Italian cooking courses that strike your fancy.
Hotel TipL'Andana ESPA signature treatments make use of such local ingredients as estate-grown herbs and extra-virgin olive oil.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2006
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily served in La Villa restaurant
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket in room on arrival
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for L'Andana
of 1 guests