- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $30 daily breakfast credit per person, per day (2 people maximum)
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not valid on room rate or valet parking, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid on taxes, Club access, parking and gift card purchases)
- Additional $50 Hotel Credit for suite or Club bookings 4 consecutive nights or longer. Not valid on room rate, taxes, Club access, parking and gift card purchases)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
of 6 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 06 Aug 2015
Did not hear any complaints from my boss
Nice and peaceful location
Reviewed on: 15 Jul 2016
This hotel is located in a lovely and comparatively quiet part of Manhattan. This is not however a hotel where you can expect to get a nice meal after 10:00pm, as of 10:00pm the only restaurant on site offers a very limited menu and there are no late night dining options in very close proximity to the hotel.
Travel Advisor: Linda Terrill
Reviewed on: 18 Oct 2016
This hotel was convenient to the location of our other planned activities in NYC. The staff welcomed us graciously at 10 am in the morning and our room was available. The accommodations were good. I did not think there food services or choices were at the level I have experienced at other Ritz Carlton's.
Travel Advisor: Soon-Hie Sargent
Reviewed on: 20 Feb 2017
Top notch from check-in to checkout. Everyone from housekeeping to valet to restaurant staff to bar staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food in the restaurant was superb. Great stay!
Travel Advisor: Jessica Griscavage
Ritz Carlton New York
Reviewed on: 28 Aug 2017
We were extremely disappointed upon our arrival to find out the hotel did not have our room with two beds as requested by our agent Suzan. -and we had requested a room with the water view to make it a more memorable experience for my grandchildren. They said the hotel was busy and had only a room with one bed- there were four of us . They suggested one rollaway and the other person to sleep with blankets on the floor!! Certainly nothing we ever experienced at a Ritz Carlton . I was upset and asked to speak with the manager- they eventually gave us a room with two beds. I will say after that fiasco everyone on stafff was very nice and the location for visiting lower Manhattan was great. Just a shame we started off on the wrong note - we expect more when staying at a Ritz Carlton which is always our first choice of hotel lines.
Travel Advisor: Suzan Von Lengerke
Family stayed for wedding
Reviewed on: 10 Dec 2017
My family stayed here for our wedding and loved it!
Travel Advisor: Katie Schmit