- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily gourmet breakfast for up to two people in Restaurante Villa Magna, for up to two in-room guests
- Spanish Gourmet Tapas & Wine for two in Hotel Lounge ($100 value)
- For Suite Bookings and up additionally: One 3 course dinner for two, excluding beverages
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary internet access
Reviews and Recommendations for Villa Magna
of 1 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Beautiful hotel, lovely breakfast.
Reviewed on: 20 Oct 2017
We enjoyed our four nights at this beautiful hotel. The room was incredible and the afternoon treats they put in our room were truly enjoyed. We ran into a little problem when I called to request some help in scheduling a reservation for dinner with the concierge. Every time my husband called the concierge he was more than helpful, when I called it was clear he was not interested in assisting me. I had to change a reservation for dinner and was asking for suggestions and instead of connecting us with a restaurant he recommended we take a cab to a specified area and pick one. This was an issue as it was Friday night and the area was packed. Fortunately, I had the wherewithal to research dining options and make my own reservation but was disappointed in the hotels lack of responsiveness when I really could have used their expertise.
Travel Advisor: Julie Shifrin