The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Golf, Tennis, Nature, Family, Beach, History, Biking - We have it all!
The Forbes Five Star, AAA Five Diamond-rated Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is a haven on ten miles of private beach, where guests can escape daily life in a pristine setting. World renowned for its spa, golf, tennis and nature program offerings, the resort offers guestrooms and privately owned villas catering to all tastes and group sizes. Play one of five championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Gary Player and Clyde Johnston. The Ocean Course will host the 2021 PGA Championship. Relax in the charming Forbes Five Star–rated spa, named one of the best in the world by Travel + Leisure.
Hotel TipBe sure to explore Kiawah by water via kayak, paddleboard or sunset motorboat cruise to see the dolphins strand feeding!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2005
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome amenity: full bottle sparkling wine from honor bar
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
of 7 guests