Ananda in the Himalayas
World's Leading Luxury Destination SPA
Ananda in the Himalayas is a peaceful oasis tailored for spa enthusiasts. The highly-acclaimed destination spa is located on the 100-acre palace estate of the Maharaja of Tehri-Garhwal and offers luxurious rooms and private villas with magnificent views. The 24,000-square-foot spa features more than 80 body and beauty treatments, including traditional ayurveda, yoga, meditation and contemporary international spa experiences. Ananda is best known for its signature wellness programs, like Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, Detox and Weight Management. The active can enjoy golf, rafting, trekking, wildlife safaris, temple tours and more.
Hotel TipThe resort can arrange some amazing experiences, such as a personal yoga session in the foothills of the Himalayas or private dining in a majestic pavilion.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2005
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Valley View Room from Palace View Room at time of booking, subject to availability (not valid on other categories)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary transfer to the banks of Ganges River for an evening Arti ceremony, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For stays of 3 nights or more: A complimentary 50-minute spa treatment for up to two people, once during the stay