Villa d’Este occupies an enviable spot on Lake Como, amid 25 acres of luxuriously landscaped park. Accommodations are divided between two historic mansions, one dating from the 16th century, the other built for a queen of England, and each room is uniquely decorated. But what keeps the loyal clientele returning time and again is the unmatched service. Savor gourmet Italian cuisine in La Veranda, or go informal at the Grill. Guests also love the "floating" pool that affords the most breathtaking views of Lake Como. Four exclusive private villas, located inside the property, can be rented for ultimate privacy.
Hotel TipSoak up the views from the heated pool that floats atop Lake Como.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1997
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast at the restaurant (or continental in room), for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary use of the minibar replenished once a day
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 3 and 4 nights: one 3-course lunch (beverages not included) at the Veranda restaurant, maximum of 2 in room-guests (not valid on Easter)
- For all guests confirmed for a minimum of 5 nights: one 3-course dinner (beverages not included) at the Veranda restaurant, maximum of 2 in room-guests (not valid during the summer festival gala dinners: check with hotel for exact dates)
* The last 2 Virtuoso amenities are not combinable
Reviews and Recommendations for Villa d'Este
of 14 guests