Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
The only grand historic hotel in Siem Reap, a gateway to the ancient Angkor temples
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor has been high on savvy travelers? must-stay lists since 1932. The 15 acres of formal, landscaped gardens and the 100-foot-long swimming pool provide the perfect respite after exploring the Angkorian temples. The guestrooms, suites and two-bedroom villas brim with art deco, Khmer-style and Cambodian objets d'art, while also offering modern touches such as 24-hour Raffles Butler service and Wi-Fi. Dining choices run the gamut from the formal Restaurant Le Grand to the Elephant Bar; don?t forget the traditional afternoon tea. And, of course, don't miss the award-winning spa, with its myriad body treatments.
Hotel TipFor the ultimate treat, Cabana Suites and Two-Bedroom Villas have private terraces with access to the gardens and pool.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 27 Oct 1998
- Welcome beverage, chilled towel, and traditional Kroma on arrival
- Upgrade to next category on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily cooked or continental champagne breakfast in Café d’Angkor for two persons per room
- A complimentary 60-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Invitation to enjoy a 30 minute Hotel Heritage Tour – on request to suit travelers schedule
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
of 4 guests