Patronised by nobility, loved by all. Home of the legendary Raffles Butlers and Singapore Sling.
World travelers have been singing Singapore’s praises since the all-suite Raffles Singapore first opened more than 130 years ago. This colonial-era landmark has become synonymous with unsurpassed service and the grace of bygone days. Period furnishings, ceiling fans and Oriental rugs atop teakwood floors adorn the warm, inviting guestrooms; 12 themed “Personality Suites” are decorated with memorabilia of the celebrities who’ve stayed there. Every gastronomic desire is fulfilled at more than ten restaurants and bars, including Long Bar, the birthplace of the Singapore Sling, and the Lobby Lounge for English Afternoon Tea.
Hotel TipRaffles Singapore is undergoing restoration to breathe new life into the building, while retaining its charm, heritage and service for the enhanced comfort of all guests. The hotel re-opens end 2018.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 1999
- Upgrade to next available category at time of booking (Personality Suite, Grand Hotel Suite, and Presidential Suite upgrades upon arrival, subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.)
- Complimentary daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in room guests, served in Bar & Billiard Room
- Complimentary Singapore Sling on arrival
- One USD $100 F&B credit per room per stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 10% off Raffles Gift Shop – terms and conditions apply.
- Complimentary 45 minute history tour (please book in advance during time of reservation)
- Early check-in, subject to availability/Guaranteed late check-out up to 4pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Raffles Singapore
of 2 guests