Patronised by nobility, loved by all. Home of the legendary Raffles Butlers and Singapore Sling.
World travelers have been singing Singapore’s praises since the all-suite Raffles Singapore first opened more than 130 years ago. This colonial-era landmark has become synonymous with unsurpassed service and the grace of bygone days. Period furnishings, ceiling fans and Oriental rugs atop teakwood floors adorn the warm, inviting guestrooms; 12 themed “Personality Suites” are decorated with memorabilia of the celebrities who’ve stayed there. Every gastronomic desire is fulfilled at more than ten restaurants and bars, including Long Bar, the birthplace of the Singapore Sling, and the Lobby Lounge for English Afternoon Tea.
Hotel TipRaffles Singapore is undergoing restoration to breathe new life into the building, while retaining its charm, heritage and service for the enhanced comfort of all guests. The hotel re-opens end 2018.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 1999
The hotel is currently closed for restoration with a planned reopening in the middle of 2019.
Reservations for stays from August 2019 onwards are now available.
- Upgrade to next category, subject to availability upon arrival (applicable up to Personality Suite)
- Complimentary daily Buffet Breakfast for up to two in room guests, served in restaurant
- Complimentary Singapore Sling on arrival
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit per room per stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Raffles Singapore
of 2 guests