The Merrion Hotel
Dublin’s most luxurious 5 star hotel. Facilities include 2 bars, 2 restaurants, gardens, pool & spa.
The Merrion, Dublin's most stylish five-star hotel, is perfectly located in the city center. Housed in four Georgian townhouses and a contemporary Garden Wing, its bedrooms and suites surround two 18th-century-style gardens. Stunningly restored interiors provide the perfect backdrop for one of Ireland's most impressive private art collections. Choose from three dining options: Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud (Ireland's only two-Michelin-star restaurant), The Garden Room restaurant and The Cellar Bar. Art Afternoon Tea is also available in the gracious Georgian Drawing Rooms, as is a mineral-salt soak in the highly lauded Tethra Spa.
Hotel TipThe Merrion is home to Ireland's largest private art collection. An in-depth audio guided tour of the art collection is complimentary to hotel residents.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1998
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- For Superior King & Twin rooms in the Garden Wing receive; 2 Cocktails and 2 Appetizers served in The Cellar Bar
- All bedrooms and suites reserved in the Main House in addition to our Garden Wing Suites and Penthouse in the Garden Wing receive: A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities (in The Garden Room)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Merrion Hotel
of 16 guests