- Please note: The resort will be closing August 27th for 14 months to renovate.
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Belmond Cap Juluca
of 2 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 20 Jun 2014
Brandi is a wonderful travel agent. She was attentive in listening to the needs of our trip and went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and more. She put up with our indecisiveness without flinching. She even alerted us to a possible issue with our trip which ended up not being a problem, but it was nice to know she was looking out for our best interest. I could not speak more highly of her and highly recommend her in future planning.
Travel Advisor: Brandi Brister
By: Happy Traveler
Reviewed on: 20 Feb 2017
Always wonderful. People are terrific. Beautiful walkways to our room. Fabulous private outdoor terrace with direct access to beach. Wonderful welcome. Kevin, the manager is always available. Shelia, Carolyn and all in the concierge are more than helpful. Staff at breakfast always accommodating. Add the most wonderful beach and you have a bit of heaven.
Travel Advisor: Barbara Nichuals